Ngounou & Moyo (NGM)Foundation is organizing this fundraiser for the College Teacher burned in gasoline truck accident and other survivors Donation can be made "Here" or on "GoFundme & Charity"
We made 3 places for Funding
- GoFundme individual as “Support Faith Wound & Skin Healing”
- GoFundmeCharity Campaign at Ngounou & Moyo NGM foundation site as "Support Burned Survivors in Gasoline Truck Accident"
- Funding here at www.NGM1F.org as “Campaign for College Teacher Burned in Gasoline Truck Accident & Other Survivors"
On March 13, 2021, we received a cry for help from a college instructor in his forties, who was injured by fire in a transport bus and gasoline truck accident on January 27, 2021, while going to teach students at Dschang (West Cameroon). With a video and multiple pictures of the injured man, our staff sought medical consult from the MedStar facility's MD at Washington DC, and the advice was: Faith (as the meaning of his name ) needs an aggressive intervention before catching any kind of deadly infection since on the video we can see a lack of proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) around a 3rd degree burned patient in his hospital room and he is already going to 3 months post injury.
"NO GLOVES WERE WORN AROUND A THIRD DEGREE BURNED PATIENT"
By seeing almost 55-60 % of his burned body to 2-3 degree, and imagining the pain he bears, no one deserves to go through what this father of 4 minor kids is going through.Therefore we are asking any one in this world with compassion to fund the transfer and treatment of this father of 4 minor children to the level one trauma hospital in South Africa, which is the closest level one trauma hospital in Africa (only a 4-5 hour flight from Cameroon instead of a 24 hour flight to America).
This page is being set up with the hope that, as human beings, we can help not only to alleviate some of the financial burden to Faith and other burned survivors, but also support their healing by praying to GOD. There are many challenges ahead that Faith and others will face with healing, extensive physical, and occupational therapy, and coming to terms with his, or their new normal
. Where and how the accident happen
This deadly accident happened In Cameroon, an underdeveloped country located in Central Africa. On the night of January 27, 2021 there was a
collision between an interurban transport bus of 70+ passengers and a gasoline truck at the Cliff of Dschang, Western Cameroon that left 53-55+ people that were burned to death and 15-17+ seriously injured. Those funds will go to cover all expenses of Faith for 1-year or more , and will also help other burned survivors of the same accident to medically heal their wound and skin better.
NB: For 1 month, please grant 1 minute of silence to all the dead burned in this accident of January 27, 2021 in Cameroon. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO HELPLESS
- Paying the rest of hospital bill in Cameroon if not paid prior to transfer
- Paying for SPECIAL AIR TRANSPORT including one to two medical staff to assist Faith from Cameroon to the South Africa hospital , which is the closer best Level One Trauma Center in Africa, with accreditation by the Trauma Society of South Africa.
- Paying the regular flight ticket for the medical staffs to return to Cameroon
- Paying inpatient stay fees at the South Africa Medical Center
- Paying inpatient medical treatment, procedure, including MD (Medical Doctor) fees for at least 4 months to 1 year
- Paying the rehabilitation Care
- Paying Faith's flight ticket back to Cameroon
- Supporting his lovely family, wife with 4 minors children ( included 3 months old infant). an other burned survivors family